We all know the importance of drinking water daily, especially in the summer heat, but getting your kids to drink water can sometimes be a chore. Here are a few ways I have found help my kids to choose water.
1. Be a role model ~ lead by example.
2. Buy run cups, special water bottles, or personalized water canisters.
3. Add fruit.
4. Stop what you're doing and challenge your kids to a chug-a-thon!
5. Offer a fun reward to the person who drinks the most water, or a certain amount of water first.
6. Add a silly straw.
7. Make fun ice cubes ~ either silly shapes, colors, or add a small prize inside!
8. Let them in on the pee test ~ Moms know everything!
9. Play water pong (similar to the party game, but with water). My son loves this game and you wouldn't believe how eagerly he drinks water while playing.